From its name, this is a product of the First Premier Bank, one of the biggest banks in the US. If you are always in need of cash to pay for your daily activities, this is the card for you. It is one of the few cards that provides low APR fees, hot deals, and cash back rewards.
If you don’t have an online account on mypremiercreditcard.com, you should think of enrolling. On the homepage, there is an “Enroll” tab at the very top. Click on it and enter your social security number and account number.
Enter the passcode, re-enter your chosen password, and choose between a public or private computer. After clicking “Continue” you should be able to get access to your account.
The login process is very easy. On the homepage, you will enter your username and password. Click “Sign In”. It is possible that you have forgotten your password or username. You can retrieve these two by clicking on “Forgot Username/Password”.
To register and activate the card online, you need to go through the following steps:
1. Visit the mypremiercreditcard.com website and log into the account you have just created above. You then start the process of registering and activating the card.
2. You will need to enter information such as your social security number and credit card account number. Look for the “Continue” tab and click on it.
3. That should take you to a new page where you will be required to create another Nickname and Password. Part of the information you will be required to enter includes a routing number, home address and so on.
With these simple steps, you will have your card registered and activated in no time. What remains is for you to start using your card to make payments. You can use your online account to check the account balance, pay bills, and create online statements.
It is also possible for you to activate the card by calling the customer service desk on 1-800-987-5521. Since you will be asked to provide certain details, ensure you have the card in your hands while making the call.
Automated System is available 24/7:
- Make a payment (option 2)
- Check balance & available credit (option 1, enter account information)
- Request a PIN (option 1, enter account information, option 4)
- Report a lost or stolen card (option 6)
Instead of going through tedious activation processes, why don’t you install the First Premier Bank App on your phone? It is an easy and convenient way of registering and activating your card. Here are some of the benefits of the app:
Depending on the type of phone you have, the mobile app is available on the Google Play Store and iTunes.
If you have trouble activating your card, you can call First Premier Bank on 1-800-987-5521. The bank will be able to help you.
You do not have to invest a great deal of cash to Watch movies as well as TV shows online.…
If you enjoy binge-watching shows and also movies, however are tired of countless registrations, cost-free streaming sites offer an antidote.…
Men who are getting older frequently develop benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), also known as a prostate adenoma. When the prostate…
If you are a music lover that appreciates the writing, musicianship and every little thing concerning songwriting after that you…
A taxi is a transportation Service with a chauffeur that communicates guests in betweenplaces of their choice. It varies from…
The intricate nature of Coriander Seeds' sexual health issues indicates that the arrangements are also disorganized. It is what happens…